Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to

mbc595's Mix Central

Since my Soundcloud is running out of minutes, and I don't have any other place to upload my music to, I figured I'd start a website to host all of my musical creations!

I'm going to upload my tracks at least once a month (after I upload a lot of my older stuff), as well as post some links to Soundcloud (and vice-versa). If you like what you see, please subscribe and share with your friends!

I will be posting my music in groups, much like EP's or singles. This means that any dubs or instrumentals I might have made before but didn't upload will be available here, unlike on Soundcloud. Check out the information box at the top left of the page for more information.

I hope you find something you like, and enjoy!

     -Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment