Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy (Re-Edits)


Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy (mbc595 2012 Re-Edits)

This is an extended re-edit of Britney Spears's Crazy that I made two years ago (as the title suggests). Using a DIY acapella, the instrumental, and the original, I managed to extend the song quite a bit without it being too chopped up like a lot of DJ's like to extend songs. The second track is a little bit longer and is a bit more DJ-like, as I chopped it up a little bit and laid some beats on top of it here and there. Nothing too dramatic, although I'm a bit of purist, so I like the first track more. There are 2 tracks:

1) (You Drive Me) Crazy (mbc595's Extended Stop Remix) - (6:15)
2) (You Drive Me) Crazy (mbc595's Don't Stop Party Remix) - (6:58)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment